OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

World Post- OT Domination

Go down 
+13
SoupWithSauce
Yeet
Causa
Ban-Anad
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Boba
Jet
CollaWars
Grimeth
Burkman
Callin
Meatlocker
Branch
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz
Boba

World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:17 pm

I claim Afghanistan, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Boba wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Boba wrote:
Ryan wrote:
We need a Wiki page for this.

No.

And if Burkman doesn't comply with my trade laws I'll declare war on him...

Declare war on a powerful empire consisting of inhuman armies with superhuman combat skills? Not this Africa. Ever since I took over, I turned the economy of the entire country around. People worship me! I do this country good!

I'm open to trade, but I will not follow your laws. We will either meet in the middle, or we shall go to war. And I will win.

I own the oil you need to run your battle mechs. Without me, your empire would be nothing.

Anyways, I'm willing to sell you 100 metric tons of oil if you secede Egypt and the Suez Canal for me to open up trade to the rest of the world.

I don't think so. I have all the oil I need and then some. Little do you know, I can create my own fuel source without using up the stuff in my Empire.

Also, I'll take Madagascar.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:51 pm

In the words of Burk, quit hogging all the countries Ban.

Also, debating on the rest of Russia. Oh fuck, I forgot Boba's adds
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Wilbournica has occupied North and South Korea.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Anything I miss?
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Branch, I called all of Europe... Not just half of it.

yeah
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Scott still doesn't appear on russia.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Wilbournica, Collastan, and Grima have declared alliance and trade agreement.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:14 pm

It looks good Branch, but if you could. The next time you update the map, could you change "Causa world!" to "Causanzine" please.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch, I called all of Europe... Not just half of it.

yeah

And Ban called for half of it yeah
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:52 pm

I'll take Mongolia if nobody else is gonna take it.

I must train my cyborg Mongolian horse archers.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 am

I'll take Indonesia, New Guinea, Western Australia, and Eastern Australia and then get my two extra units a turn for holding the Australia area.

Wilbz wrote:
I'll take Mongolia if nobody else is gonna take it.

I must train my cyborg Mongolian horse archers.

Curses, I like to start my push for Asia with Mongolia.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:01 am

Branch wrote:
In the words of Burk, quit hogging all the countries Ban.

Also, debating on the rest of Russia. Oh fuck, I forgot Boba's adds

Hogging all the countries?!
I'm just claiming what's rightfully mine!

Oh... And the UK...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:07 am

I HERE BY DO DECLARE THE COUNTRY OF COLOMBIA TO BE PART OF MY EMPIRE. Stage 3 complete.

Now i have a Coked Up Penguin/Polar Bear Army with mad Thai Hooker Skills.

Last edited by Callin on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 am

Uh...Branch... why did I lose Venezuela and you gain Brazil?
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:14 pm

I want half of Brazil and I also want to make an agreement and trade with Boba
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Boba wrote:

You have a huge shitload of stuff in the Middle East plus South Africa and parts of Europe. You'll live. And I didnt gain all of Brazil. It atleast makes sense for me to be able to reach Brazil from the US. And no Im not a facsist dickface that wont let you have want you want.

Updating in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Branch wrote:
Boba wrote:

You have a huge shitload of stuff in the Middle East plus South Africa and parts of Europe. You'll live. And I didnt gain all of Brazil. It atleast makes sense for me to be able to reach Brazil from the US. And no Im not a facsist dickface that wont let you have want you want.

Updating in a minute.

I want Iceland as an indentured republic...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:53 pm

No, I have Venezuela... I have it.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:
Boba wrote:

Updating in a minute.

So you want Iceland....

Boba, give me reasons why you should have it. It has no effect on trade. You already have a chunk of Asia. South Africa, passage way to le world. Plus a tad of Europe.

I gave Callin Colombia because (besides the penguins) Antartica is a wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Branch wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:

Updating in a minute.

So you want Iceland....

Boba, give me reasons why you should have it. It has no effect on trade. You already have a chunk of Asia. South Africa, passage way to le world. Plus a tad of Europe.

I gave Callin Colombia because (besides the penguins) Antartica is a wasteland.

I want Iceland because of CCP.
How cool is a game studio that bails out the country they're in?
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Ban-Anand, I want you to give me a 5% of Soviet Russia and in exchange I shall give you an army and a godly beer stockage for you to conquer Iceland Hitlah!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
Ban-Anand, I want you to give me a 5% of Soviet Russia and in exchange I shall give you an endless stock of sweet and godly german beers Hitlah!

Lol... I don't like beer... You forget (or you might not know) but I'm from east Europe boy... Back here, we drink vodka, or various other versions of ethyl alcohol...
That and- it'd be some kind of day when I give out a piece of the Motherland!
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:
Ban-Anand, I want you to give me a 5% of Soviet Russia and in exchange I shall give you an endless stock of sweet and godly german beers Hitlah!

Lol... I don't like beer... You forget (or you might not know) but I'm from east Europe boy... Back here, we drink vodka, or various other versions of ethyl alcohol...

Fine, I shall give you this then:

World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 Nanosuit_life_size_replica

For every single soldier in exchane of a bit of Russia (the best part is that it´s not made in china)
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:17 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:

Fine, I shall give you this then:

World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 Nanosuit_life_size_replica

For every single soldier in exchane of a bit of Russia (the best part is that it´s not made in china)

Seriously kid, you know nothing of patriotism if you think I'm gonna sell out...
yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Post- OT Domination
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next