OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]

Go down 
+5
CollaWars
Scott
Branch
Causa
Ban-Anad
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Youngish. A Han Solo look, smurk and all. As for hair, pitch black. Messy (clarification?). Kiffar markings, two black lines under his right eye and one yellow line on the chin.

I never understood the popularity around Kiffar.

I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:49 pm

PimpWilbourn wrote:
Branch wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
@Branch:
Well, mainly facial features... Hair... Look (old, young, adult...) That kind of stuff... Lets talk on the morrow... Tired now...

As to the Pimp... There's still a spot open... And I still have plenty of time on my hands...

As for hair, pitch black. Messy (clarification?)

???????????????/

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 Great-photos-short-messy-hair-models-for-men-1

Yeah sure.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Branch wrote:

I don't care.

Just wondering, Jeez.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Branch wrote:
PimpWilbourn wrote:
Branch wrote:

As for hair, pitch black. Messy (clarification?)

???????????????/

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 Great-photos-short-messy-hair-models-for-men-1

Yeah sure.

I iz good at reedin ur mindz. :llama:
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

I don't care.

Just wondering, Jeez.

i dnt car.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Youngish. A Han Solo look, smurk and all. As for hair, pitch black. Messy (clarification?). Kiffar markings, two black lines under his right eye and one yellow line on the chin.

They is coolz... Need more?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Branch wrote:

i dnt car.

I like Echani and Arkanians personally. <--- More things you can help yourself to not care about.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:53 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

There's actually only like 6 canon Kiffars.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:53 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

I don't view them as cool. Probably just me.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Branch wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Causa wrote:

There's actually only like 6 canon Kiffars.

Your point being? (they were kinda wiped out somewhere before the very game we're gonna play...)

@Causa:
You don't get a request anymore... The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 2294427855
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:58 pm

[quote="BananaDealer
Your point being? (they were kinda wiped out somewhere before the very game we're gonna play...)

@Causa:
You don't get a request anymore... The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 2294427855 [/quote]

Don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Causa wrote:
[quote="BananaDealer]

@Causa:
You don't get a request anymore... The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 2294427855

Don't really care.[/quote]

Ah, come on... You know I'm just trolling... I love you buddy :mufasa:
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:01 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

Love you too. To be honest I'm aiming to get a request done by Wraloa. If you know who that is.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Love you too. To be honest I aiming to get a request done by Wraloa. If you know who that is.

If that's from the TOR forums... I can't get so much as a glimpse of the sections anymore... *sighs* Oddly enough- I stay logged in throughout the rest of the site...
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:04 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

If that's from the TOR forums... I can't get so much as a glimpse of the sections anymore... *sighs* Oddly enough- I stay logged in throughout the rest of the site...

I log on perfectly fine. Weird isn't it? 👅
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

I log on perfectly fine. Weird isn't it? 👅

RAWR
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:09 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

RAWR

Ahhhhh!!! You scared me.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Damn. I should have got a request for my Jawa character.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Ok guys, here's how things stand- I won't be able to finish you five this week (personal shit) so I'll postpone you till next Wednesday. I'm sorry, just I'm not really getting enough time to waddle around in... Anyways, I might be able to draw up Colla and Pimp's drafts tonight if I get the energy to do so...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:34 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Ok guys, here's how things stand- I won't be able to finish you five this week (personal shit) so I'll postpone you till next Wednesday. I'm sorry, just I'm not really getting enough time to waddle around in... Anyways, I might be able to draw up Colla and Pimp's drafts tonight if I get the energy to do so...

That's alright. You can finish mine last if you want to. This will always be faster than my 2 waiting in BART.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:19 pm

On why I have almost dead nothing done, read my latest Journal... It explains a lot...

I hate pencil dealers...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:17 am

Ok, I know you haven't heard from me in awhile, but you should have known better!

Anywho... Three pieces are done, I'll be posting them as soon as I have access to a scanner that doesn't fuck (sorry) the background and hues up... As currently I'm enjoying myself in Varna, that would be somewhere after two-to-three weeks... Sorry, I wasn't home long enough after Barcelona to scan them (we left for here the morning after)...

Anywho... Scott, Jet and Branch should be expecting soon. Colla and Wilbourn - I've done your sketches but I lack a scanner to show them to you... Oh yeah, Scott, an early warning- I've done as much as I can about the tattoos, sorry if they aren't all cool and all...

Oh yeah, a little shout to Leadership- Wanna talk to you guys about a new business venture I've come up with... (Free banana cream pie at the end of meeting)
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 am

BananaDealer wrote:
Oh yeah, a little shout to Leadership- Wanna talk to you guys about a new business venture I've come up with... (Free banana cream pie at the end of meeting)

Alright, you can PM your idea to me and I'll talk it over with the Council, and then I'll get back to you with our decision.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Ok, due to pressure (by good ol' Jet), I finished and am now posting his and Scott's pieces. the one for Branch will be coming say Saturday/the weekend in general. Other two- somewhere the same...

Anyways! Without further adieu:

Jet's Bounty Hunter:

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 Jet11

Scott's... Scott:

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 Scott10

Now, I'll be uploading them to my dA in a folder called 'Commissions' in awhile so you can view them full-sized...

Oh yeah, Scottie- Sorry for the piss-bad job on the tattoos and saber, but that's not really my specialty... I've tried to incorporate the pattern from your current avatar as most I can...

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Auh

It looks great mate... thanks! Say WHA!!!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next