I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Jacen.


Jazon, Jasio, Jaso, Jasok.

Yeah, those roll right off the tongue.

Jaski, Jia, Jssa, Jairo, Jazi, Janki. I can keep going.

_________________


Last edited by Causa on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:



Jazon, Jasio, Jaso, Jasok.

Yeah, those roll right off the tongue.

Jaski, Jia, Jssa, Jairo. I can keep going.

How the hell are those variations of Jason?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Branch wrote:


How the hell are those variations of Jason?

Just J words really.

Jazi, Janki, Jasek, Jiosin, Jasku.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Jacen.


Jazon, Jasio, Jaso, Jasok, Jaski.

Jasio and Jaski both sound awesome.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Jet wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Jacen.


Jazon, Jasio, Jaso, Jasok, Jaski.

Jasio and Jaski both sound awesome.

See, Jet likes my names.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:


How the hell are those variations of Jason?

Just J words really.

Jazi, Janki, Jasek, Jiosin, Jasku.

What's wrong with a simple name? Why haven't you attacked Scott yet?

P.S. Shut up Jet.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:


How the hell are those variations of Jason?

Just J words really.

Jazi, Janki, Jasek, Jiosin, Jasku.

What's wrong with a simple name? Why haven't you attacked Scott yet?

P.S. Shut up Jet.

I'm just trying to be helpful.

And @ BannaDealer,

I'm considering making a request, however for now I'd like to wait until you finish up some of these.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Branch wrote:


What's wrong with a simple name? Why haven't you attacked Scott yet?

P.S. Shut up Jet.

Because all the simple names will most likely be taken. Just making suggestions. Sad

As for Scott, I don't know, I like the Chain part.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:


What's wrong with a simple name? Why haven't you attacked Scott yet?

P.S. Shut up Jet.

Because all the simple names will most likely be taken. Just making suggestions. Sad

As for Scott, I don't know, I like the Chain part.

I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:


How the hell are those variations of Jason?

Just J words really.

Jazi, Janki, Jasek, Jiosin, Jasku.

What's wrong with a simple name? Why haven't you attacked Scott yet?

P.S. Shut up Jet.

What's wrong with Scottie? Iseewhatyoudidthere

@Jet:

Hey, right now, I've got just Scottie... There are still four slots sooo any time, dude... (Oh, and call me Ban)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:


How the hell are those variations of Jason?

Just J words really.

Jazi, Janki, Jasek, Jiosin, Jasku.

What's wrong with a simple name? Why haven't you attacked Scott yet?

P.S. Shut up Jet.

I made Scott as an RP char.... loooooooong ago... in a galaxy far far away. Nah... I figured since there was a prominent char "Luke" running around Scott wouldn't be that far off base. Chain just kind of fell in...

While we're on "J"s... Jizz... Jizzathor... Jizzmeister... Jarkouf... troll

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:12 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:


Just J words really.

Jazi, Janki, Jasek, Jiosin, Jasku.

What's wrong with a simple name? Why haven't you attacked Scott yet?

P.S. Shut up Jet.

What's wrong with Scottie? Iseewhatyoudidthere

@Jet:

Hey, right now, I've got just Scottie... There are still four slots sooo any time, dude... (Oh, and call me Ban)

Sure thing. Let me get all the details layed out and then I'll talk with ya. And nice to meet you, BTW.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Jet wrote:


Sure thing. Let me get all the details layed out and then I'll talk with ya. And nice to meet you, BTW.

You could always try Bart, Let. Ohh shit wait....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Char. Name: Jett Farreng
Occupation: Bounty hunter/ Professional assasin
Age: Mid 20's
Body build: Average, not exactly thin or fat. Just normal.
Weapons: Twin blasters
Clothing: Typical bounty hunter armor. I would like to have the mandalorian symbol as a little side logo on his chest plate if it's not too much. Jet pack, helmet, etc. For the design, I'll actually leave the design of the chest plate and whatnot up to you, since I mainly want to see your skills here. Also, for the helemet, I would like for it to be somewhat similar to Jango/Boba styled. Typical Mandalorian stuff.
Pose: I like the second one alot in your examples, and if you could make it similar to that pose I would appriceate it. However instead of one holding something and the other at the side, could you have him holding his blasters in both hands?
References: I have never had this character drawn before, so I have no references unfortunately.


I don't know if I'm giving enough info here, and if so, let me know. Thanks.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Jet wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Branch wrote:


What's wrong with a simple name? Why haven't you attacked Scott yet?

P.S. Shut up Jet.

What's wrong with Scottie? Iseewhatyoudidthere

@Jet:

Hey, right now, I've got just Scottie... There are still four slots sooo any time, dude... (Oh, and call me Ban)

Sure thing. Let me get all the details layed out and then I'll talk with ya. And nice to meet you, BTW.

Likewise, I'm sure...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Jet wrote:
Char. Name: Jett Farreng
Occupation: Bounty hunter/ Professional assasin
Age: Mid 20's
Body build: Average, not exactly thin or fat. Just normal.
Weapons: Twin blasters
Clothing: Typical bounty hunter armor. I would like to have the mandalorian symbol as a little side logo on his chest plate if it's not too much. Jet pack, helmet, etc. For the design, I'll actually leave the design of the chest plate and whatnot up to you, since I mainly want to see your skills here. Also, for the helemet, I would like for it to be somewhat similar to Jango/Boba styled. Typical Mandalorian stuff.
Pose: I like the second one alot in your examples, and if you could make it similar to that pose I would appriceate it. However instead of one holding something and the other at the side, could you have him holding his blasters in both hands?
References: I have never had this character drawn before, so I have no references unfortunately.


I don't know if I'm giving enough info here, and if so, let me know. Thanks.


Good Show sir.

I should make a bio for Knokou.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Veigar wrote:
Jet wrote:
Char. Name: Jett Farreng
Occupation: Bounty hunter/ Professional assasin
Age: Mid 20's
Body build: Average, not exactly thin or fat. Just normal.
Weapons: Twin blasters
Clothing: Typical bounty hunter armor. I would like to have the mandalorian symbol as a little side logo on his chest plate if it's not too much. Jet pack, helmet, etc. For the design, I'll actually leave the design of the chest plate and whatnot up to you, since I mainly want to see your skills here. Also, for the helemet, I would like for it to be somewhat similar to Jango/Boba styled. Typical Mandalorian stuff.
Pose: I like the second one alot in your examples, and if you could make it similar to that pose I would appriceate it. However instead of one holding something and the other at the side, could you have him holding his blasters in both hands?
References: I have never had this character drawn before, so I have no references unfortunately.


I don't know if I'm giving enough info here, and if so, let me know. Thanks.


Good Show sir.

I should make a bio for Knokou.

I gave up on "Diamond Back", lol.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Jet wrote:


I gave up on "Diamond Back", lol.

My first character was a bounty hunter.

Causa Hou'so Koisan. Kaleesh assassin.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Jet wrote:
Char. Name: Jett Farreng
Occupation: Bounty hunter/ Professional assasin
Age: Mid 20's
Body build: Average, not exactly thin or fat. Just normal.
Weapons: Twin blasters
Clothing: Typical bounty hunter armor. I would like to have the mandalorian symbol as a little side logo on his chest plate if it's not too much. Jet pack, helmet, etc. For the design, I'll actually leave the design of the chest plate and whatnot up to you, since I mainly want to see your skills here. Also, for the helemet, I would like for it to be somewhat similar to Jango/Boba styled. Typical Mandalorian stuff.
Pose: I like the second one alot in your examples, and if you could make it similar to that pose I would appriceate it. However instead of one holding something and the other at the side, could you have him holding his blasters in both hands?
References: I have never had this character drawn before, so I have no references unfortunately.


I don't know if I'm giving enough info here, and if so, let me know. Thanks.

I'll see what I can do... (Sorry, dinner's ready and I'm hungry... I'll research on your guy in a couple)
So that's two! Three more to go!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:47 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Jet wrote:
Char. Name: Jett Farreng
Occupation: Bounty hunter/ Professional assasin
Age: Mid 20's
Body build: Average, not exactly thin or fat. Just normal.
Weapons: Twin blasters
Clothing: Typical bounty hunter armor. I would like to have the mandalorian symbol as a little side logo on his chest plate if it's not too much. Jet pack, helmet, etc. For the design, I'll actually leave the design of the chest plate and whatnot up to you, since I mainly want to see your skills here. Also, for the helemet, I would like for it to be somewhat similar to Jango/Boba styled. Typical Mandalorian stuff.
Pose: I like the second one alot in your examples, and if you could make it similar to that pose I would appriceate it. However instead of one holding something and the other at the side, could you have him holding his blasters in both hands?
References: I have never had this character drawn before, so I have no references unfortunately.


I don't know if I'm giving enough info here, and if so, let me know. Thanks.

I'll see what I can do... (Sorry, dinner's ready and I'm hungry... I'll research on your guy in a couple)
So that's two! Three more to go!

Thanks a ton!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Name: Jason Blade
Gender: Male
Species: Kiffar
Profession: Jedi Sentinel

Appearance: Two black tribe marks on his right cheek along with scar under left eye. Fair skinned.
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Shaggy. Not groomed that much. Kinda messy.
Eye Color: Hazel
Build: Fit and athletic
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 200 lbs.

Weapon(s): Single, silver with a bit of black, blue blade. The hilt is slightly longer than most lightsabers.
Armor: Jedi Armor, (a little like the armor in TCW) with dark Jedi uniform. No robe or hood. Gloved hands.

Personality: Snarky, joking, class clown. Headstrong, ready to fight, but knows when to attack so he doesn't get his head blown off.

Pose: Standing straight up with lightsaber held in right hand with left hand to the side. Looking to the left.

Never been made before.

I'm fine with the Superhero look.


If you need clarification ask me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Branch wrote:
Name: Jason Blade
Gender: Male
Species: Kiffar
Profession: Jedi Sentinel

Appearance: Two black tribe marks on his right cheek along with scar under left eye. Fair skinned.
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Shaggy. Not groomed that much. Kinda messy.
Eye Color: Hazel
Build: Fit and athletic
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 200 lbs.

Weapon(s): Single, silver with a bit of black, blue blade. The hilt is slightly longer than most lightsabers.
Armor: Jedi Armor, (a little like the armor in TCW) with dark Jedi uniform. No robe or hood. Gloved hands.

Personality: Snarky, joking, class clown. Headstrong, ready to fight, but knows when to attack so he doesn't get his head blown off.

Pose: Standing straight up with lightsaber held in right hand with left hand to the side. Looking to the left.

Never been made before.

I'm fine with the Superhero look.


If you need clarification ask me.

Is your name Jason? Just curious.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Name: Jason Blade
Gender: Male
Species: Kiffar
Profession: Jedi Sentinel

Appearance: Two black tribe marks on his right cheek along with scar under left eye. Fair skinned.
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Shaggy. Not groomed that much. Kinda messy.
Eye Color: Hazel
Build: Fit and athletic
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 200 lbs.

Weapon(s): Single, silver with a bit of black, blue blade. The hilt is slightly longer than most lightsabers.
Armor: Jedi Armor, (a little like the armor in TCW) with dark Jedi uniform. No robe or hood. Gloved hands.

Personality: Snarky, joking, class clown. Headstrong, ready to fight, but knows when to attack so he doesn't get his head blown off.

Pose: Standing straight up with lightsaber held in right hand with left hand to the side. Looking to the left.

Never been made before.

I'm fine with the Superhero look.


If you need clarification ask me.

Is your name Jason? Just curious.

No.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Name: Jason Blade
Gender: Male
Species: Kiffar
Profession: Jedi Sentinel

Appearance: Two black tribe marks on his right cheek along with scar under left eye. Fair skinned.
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Shaggy. Not groomed that much. Kinda messy.
Eye Color: Hazel
Build: Fit and athletic
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 200 lbs.

Weapon(s): Single, silver with a bit of black, blue blade. The hilt is slightly longer than most lightsabers.
Armor: Jedi Armor, (a little like the armor in TCW) with dark Jedi uniform. No robe or hood. Gloved hands.

Personality: Snarky, joking, class clown. Headstrong, ready to fight, but knows when to attack so he doesn't get his head blown off.

Pose: Standing straight up with lightsaber held in right hand with left hand to the side. Looking to the left.

Never been made before.

I'm fine with the Superhero look.


If you need clarification ask me.

Is your name Jason? Just curious.

No.

Oh. Just a random name pick in that case?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:


Is your name Jason? Just curious.

No.

Oh. Just a random name pick in that case?

Yep. It was going to be Kane, but nah.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Today at 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]
» Hasbro Fantastic 4 $6 at The reject shop
» Mangohero's Transformers Shop
» Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub
» Gears of War 3 Shop

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: Community Creations :: Art Forum-
Jump to: