OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]

Go down 
+5
CollaWars
Scott
Branch
Causa
Ban-Anad
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Jacen.

Jazon, Jasio, Jaso, Jasok.

Yeah, those roll right off the tongue.

Jaski, Jia, Jssa, Jairo, Jazi, Janki. I can keep going.

Last edited by Causa on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:

Jazon, Jasio, Jaso, Jasok.

Yeah, those roll right off the tongue.

Jaski, Jia, Jssa, Jairo. I can keep going.

How the hell are those variations of Jason?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Branch wrote:

Just J words really.

Jazi, Janki, Jasek, Jiosin, Jasku.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Jacen.

Jazon, Jasio, Jaso, Jasok, Jaski.

Jasio and Jaski both sound awesome.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Jet wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Jacen.

Jazon, Jasio, Jaso, Jasok, Jaski.

Jasio and Jaski both sound awesome.

See, Jet likes my names.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Just J words really.

What's wrong with a simple name? Why haven't you attacked Scott yet?

P.S. Shut up Jet.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Just J words really.

P.S. Shut up Jet.

I'm just trying to be helpful.

And @ BannaDealer,

I'm considering making a request, however for now I'd like to wait until you finish up some of these.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Branch wrote:

P.S. Shut up Jet.

Because all the simple names will most likely be taken. Just making suggestions. Sad

As for Scott, I don't know, I like the Chain part.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

P.S. Shut up Jet.

Because all the simple names will most likely be taken. Just making suggestions. Sad

As for Scott, I don't know, I like the Chain part.

I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Just J words really.

P.S. Shut up Jet.

What's wrong with Scottie? Iseewhatyoudidthere

@Jet:

Hey, right now, I've got just Scottie... There are still four slots sooo any time, dude... (Oh, and call me Ban)
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Just J words really.

P.S. Shut up Jet.

I made Scott as an RP char.... loooooooong ago... in a galaxy far far away. Nah... I figured since there was a prominent char "Luke" running around Scott wouldn't be that far off base. Chain just kind of fell in...

While we're on "J"s... Jizz... Jizzathor... Jizzmeister... Jarkouf... troll
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:12 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:

Just J words really.

P.S. Shut up Jet.

@Jet:

Hey, right now, I've got just Scottie... There are still four slots sooo any time, dude... (Oh, and call me Ban)

Sure thing. Let me get all the details layed out and then I'll talk with ya. And nice to meet you, BTW.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Jet wrote:

Sure thing. Let me get all the details layed out and then I'll talk with ya. And nice to meet you, BTW.

You could always try Bart, Let. Ohh shit wait....
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Char. Name: Jett Farreng
Body build: Average, not exactly thin or fat. Just normal.
Weapons: Twin blasters
Clothing: Typical bounty hunter armor. I would like to have the mandalorian symbol as a little side logo on his chest plate if it's not too much. Jet pack, helmet, etc. For the design, I'll actually leave the design of the chest plate and whatnot up to you, since I mainly want to see your skills here. Also, for the helemet, I would like for it to be somewhat similar to Jango/Boba styled. Typical Mandalorian stuff.
Pose: I like the second one alot in your examples, and if you could make it similar to that pose I would appriceate it. However instead of one holding something and the other at the side, could you have him holding his blasters in both hands?
References: I have never had this character drawn before, so I have no references unfortunately.

I don't know if I'm giving enough info here, and if so, let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Jet wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Branch wrote:

P.S. Shut up Jet.

@Jet:

Likewise, I'm sure...
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Jet wrote:
Clothing: Typical bounty hunter armor. I would like to have the mandalorian symbol as a little side logo on his chest plate if it's not too much. Jet pack, helmet, etc. For the design, I'll actually leave the design of the chest plate and whatnot up to you, since I mainly want to see your skills here. Also, for the helemet, I would like for it to be somewhat similar to Jango/Boba styled. Typical Mandalorian stuff.
Pose: I like the second one alot in your examples, and if you could make it similar to that pose I would appriceate it. However instead of one holding something and the other at the side, could you have him holding his blasters in both hands?
References: I have never had this character drawn before, so I have no references unfortunately.

Good Show sir.

I should make a bio for Knokou.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Veigar wrote:
Jet wrote:

Good Show sir.

I should make a bio for Knokou.

I gave up on "Diamond Back", lol.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Jet wrote:

I gave up on "Diamond Back", lol.

My first character was a bounty hunter.

Causa Hou'so Koisan. Kaleesh assassin.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Jet wrote:

I'll see what I can do... (Sorry, dinner's ready and I'm hungry... I'll research on your guy in a couple)
So that's two! Three more to go!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:47 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Jet wrote:

I'll see what I can do... (Sorry, dinner's ready and I'm hungry... I'll research on your guy in a couple)
So that's two! Three more to go!

Thanks a ton!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Name: Jason Blade
Species: Kiffar
Profession: Jedi Sentinel

Appearance: Two black tribe marks on his right cheek along with scar under left eye. Fair skinned.
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Shaggy. Not groomed that much. Kinda messy.
Eye Color: Hazel
Build: Fit and athletic
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 200 lbs.

Weapon(s): Single, silver with a bit of black, blue blade. The hilt is slightly longer than most lightsabers.
Armor: Jedi Armor, (a little like the armor in TCW) with dark Jedi uniform. No robe or hood. Gloved hands.

Personality: Snarky, joking, class clown. Headstrong, ready to fight, but knows when to attack so he doesn't get his head blown off.

Pose: Standing straight up with lightsaber held in right hand with left hand to the side. Looking to the left.

Never been made before.

I'm fine with the Superhero look.

If you need clarification ask me.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Branch wrote:

Appearance: Two black tribe marks on his right cheek along with scar under left eye. Fair skinned.

Weapon(s): Single, silver with a bit of black, blue blade. The hilt is slightly longer than most lightsabers.
Armor: Jedi Armor, (a little like the armor in TCW) with dark Jedi uniform. No robe or hood. Gloved hands.

Personality: Snarky, joking, class clown. Headstrong, ready to fight, but knows when to attack so he doesn't get his head blown off.

Pose: Standing straight up with lightsaber held in right hand with left hand to the side. Looking to the left.

Never been made before.

Is your name Jason? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:

Never been made before.

No.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:

Never been made before.

No.

Oh. Just a random name pick in that case?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:

No.

Oh. Just a random name pick in that case?

Yep. It was going to be Kane, but nah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next