OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Everything you ever wanted to know....

Go down 
+12
Causa
CollaWars
GSG
Ulyaoth
Meatlocker
Yeet
Jet
Ban-Anad
Grimeth
Spankster
Scott
Mistress Morrigan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ok... I am going to answer some of the quesitons I saw that were posted in my absence.

Women don't like their purses to be gone through because we keep embarassing shit in there such as tampons, and midol. Some women might have other stuff in there they embarassed about like condoms, birth control pills their diaphram, anti-bloat stuff etc. And we don't want you men to see that because hello some things should be kept private or it "ruins the mystery"

Ok, the size thing. Size doesn't matter. IF you know what you are doing. That means pay freaking attention to your woman. Yes, the clit is in the same spot on every woman, and don't tell me how hard it is to find or some bs because just how elusive is FRONT AND CENTER. The G-spot is a totally different story, because every woman is unique, BUT basically, if aim towards the belly button (no seriously) when doing stuff. The speed varies from woman to woman. Some women like it rougher, some like it gentle so you have to pay attention... So if you have a small penis, the g-spot may be hard to get too, that's why god invented your fingers. And your mouth, sure it won't reach the g-spot, BUT do not underestimate the power of your mouth.

Now that that lesson is over, I will say some more about size. SOME women, do care about size. My best friend only goes with men that are above a certain limit, and prior to marriage had been known to walk out of men's houses. But she's kind of a bitch. Not all women are like this.

And the biggest secret of all...size doesn't matter, girth however, is a blessing... and Imma leave it at that.

Now Uly. Women think about anal. Whether it be negative or positive thoughts depends on the woman. BUT we all think about it on some level. Now the willing to try it out, varies. It needs to be discussed, and frankly done with sensitivity, and patience. Especially if you are on the bigger side. Eventually you will get there. As far as how many women are willing to try it, I'd say a decent percentage, from the discussions I have had with my friends, most of them do it. It seems pretty common these days.

Did I get all of the questions?

OH, and I saw all the suicide talking as well. Listen, dude. Surely there are people in your life that you love, your parents, your friends, someone. THINK ABOUT THEM. Suicide is a SELFISH act. I know this firsthand, I have had not one, but two friends committ suicide, and one of them in the worst way imaginable. And it destroyed his family, and his friends have never gotten over it. Life sucks. I know this. But there is goodness too. You just have to look at it in a different light. If you didn't go through whatever struggles you have or are going through, you wouldn't be you. And there are people who care about you. Even if its only a bunch of strangers on the internet. Not to mention, and I know we aren't supposed to bring up religious discussions etc, BUT I will say, whatever you believe in whether it be god or buddha or nothingness, frankly no one knows, because no one comes back to tell us. So ever hear the expression The hell you know may be better than the hell you don't. What if there really is something worse?

Thank you for encouraging him... Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 2238782717

On that note I'd like to mention that my wife disagrees...

Eh. I promised to be honest, even if it encourages him. Which part does you wife disagree on? Every woman has thought about it, because we are all asked at some point, or have had a discussion with our friends. Like I said, it could be negative as in hell no, or positive as in hell yes. Now, again i can only go by my own (and my friends) experiences, So I assume that anal sex is more common than it used to be. There are girls who will do it, and aren't ashamed to admit it....

Last edited by Mistress Morrigan on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:49 pm

I'm sorry guys but I've been lurking for about two days now simply reading this thread and it is PISSING me off. I really felt the need to log on, show my face and say that.

Lady, stop talking about women as if you know it all... Disagree with everything in this thread and also hate the way you and Spanky have turned this forum into a discussion for sex. I remember people going crazy about Nemis posting a thread asking everyone's favorite sex position and now you two are even worse. It's just embarrassing and makes me cringe.

Thanks, now I shall leave and never lurk again otherwise I'll be tempted to post.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ok... I am going to answer some of the quesitons I saw that were posted in my absence.

Women don't like their purses to be gone through because we keep embarassing shit in there such as tampons, and midol. Some women might have other stuff in there they embarassed about like condoms, birth control pills their diaphram, anti-bloat stuff etc. And we don't want you men to see that because hello some things should be kept private or it "ruins the mystery"

Ok, the size thing. Size doesn't matter. IF you know what you are doing. That means pay freaking attention to your woman. Yes, the clit is in the same spot on every woman, and don't tell me how hard it is to find or some bs because just how elusive is FRONT AND CENTER. The G-spot is a totally different story, because every woman is unique, BUT basically, if aim towards the belly button (no seriously) when doing stuff. The speed varies from woman to woman. Some women like it rougher, some like it gentle so you have to pay attention... So if you have a small penis, the g-spot may be hard to get too, that's why god invented your fingers. And your mouth, sure it won't reach the g-spot, BUT do not underestimate the power of your mouth.

Now that that lesson is over, I will say some more about size. SOME women, do care about size. My best friend only goes with men that are above a certain limit, and prior to marriage had been known to walk out of men's houses. But she's kind of a bitch. Not all women are like this.

And the biggest secret of all...size doesn't matter, girth however, is a blessing... and Imma leave it at that.

Now Uly. Women think about anal. Whether it be negative or positive thoughts depends on the woman. BUT we all think about it on some level. Now the willing to try it out, varies. It needs to be discussed, and frankly done with sensitivity, and patience. Especially if you are on the bigger side. Eventually you will get there. As far as how many women are willing to try it, I'd say a decent percentage, from the discussions I have had with my friends, most of them do it. It seems pretty common these days.

Did I get all of the questions?

OH, and I saw all the suicide talking as well. Listen, dude. Surely there are people in your life that you love, your parents, your friends, someone. THINK ABOUT THEM. Suicide is a SELFISH act. I know this firsthand, I have had not one, but two friends committ suicide, and one of them in the worst way imaginable. And it destroyed his family, and his friends have never gotten over it. Life sucks. I know this. But there is goodness too. You just have to look at it in a different light. If you didn't go through whatever struggles you have or are going through, you wouldn't be you. And there are people who care about you. Even if its only a bunch of strangers on the internet. Not to mention, and I know we aren't supposed to bring up religious discussions etc, BUT I will say, whatever you believe in whether it be god or buddha or nothingness, frankly no one knows, because no one comes back to tell us. So ever hear the expression The hell you know may be better than the hell you don't. What if there really is something worse?

Thank you for encouraging him... Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 2238782717

On that note I'd like to mention that my wife disagrees...

Eh. I promised to be honest, even if it encourages him. Which part does you wife disagree on? Everyone woman has thought about it, because we are all asked at some point, or have had a discussion with our friends. Like I said, it could be negative as in hell no, or positive as in hell yes. Now, again i can only go by my own (and my friends) experiences, So I assume that anal sex is more common than it used to be. There are girls who will do it, and aren't ashamed to admit it....

The trying it... according to her... she has no desire to ever go that route... and I guess neither do any of the girls she hangs out with (no I don't talk to her friends). Save one story she told me of one of her friends (not that I needed to know, why is it that women tell you about things you just don't want to know about?). But she is absolutely repulsed by the idea. As am I.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Vaseline wrote:
I'm sorry guys but I've been lurking for about two days now simply reading this thread and it is PISSING me off. I really felt the need to log on, show my face and say that.

Lady, stop talking about women as if you know it all... Disagree with everything in this thread and also hate the way you and Spanky have turned this forum into a discussion for sex. I remember people going crazy about Nemis posting a thread asking everyone's favorite sex position and now you two are even worse. It's just embarrassing and makes me cringe.

Thanks, now I shall leave and never lurk again otherwise I'll be tempted to post.

I have never said I speak for all women. I speak for myself. Based on my experiences and that of my friends. And I wanted a way to get to know everyone and whatnot. Yeah it did turn into conversations about sex, and I am sorry if that offends you. But, I am comfortable enough with myself and my life that I don't feel like anything should be taboo.

As far as us turning it into a forum only about sex, there are plenty of other threads where sex isn't even mentioned. Or threads that I have not even bothered posting in that had sexual content, that was NOT brought up by myself. It's a part of life, we all think about it, we all do it, and we all talk about it. But to say that's all the forum talks about now is a bit unfair.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Eh. I promised to be honest, even if it encourages him. Which part does you wife disagree on? Everyone woman has thought about it, because we are all asked at some point, or have had a discussion with our friends. Like I said, it could be negative as in hell no, or positive as in hell yes. Now, again i can only go by my own (and my friends) experiences, So I assume that anal sex is more common than it used to be. There are girls who will do it, and aren't ashamed to admit it....

The trying it... according to her... she has no desire to ever go that route... and I guess neither do any of the girls she hangs out with (no I don't talk to her friends). Save one story she told me of one of her friends (not that I needed to know, why is it that women tell you about things you just don't want to know about?). But she is absolutely repulsed by the idea. As am I.

I wasn't saying all women, I just said it SEEMS to be more common than it used to be. And I've gone 33 without trying anal sex. So I think that says a lot regarding my opinion of it. But I have thought about it, and in order for anyone to have an opinion they have had to think about it as well, even if it's for five minutes to dismiss the idea, which was what I had meant by the whether it be positive thoughts or negative bit.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I have never said I speak for all women. I speak for myself. Based on my experiences and that of my friends. And I wanted a way to get to know everyone and whatnot. Yeah it did turn into conversations about sex, and I am sorry if that offends you. But, I am comfortable enough with myself and my life that I don't feel like anything should be taboo.

As far as us turning it into a forum only about sex, there are plenty of other threads where sex isn't even mentioned. Or threads that I have not even bothered posting in that had sexual content, that was NOT brought up by myself. It's a part of life, we all think about it, we all do it, and we all talk about it. But to say that's all the forum talks about now is a bit unfair.

Don't mind her... she's jelly of being replaced by this chick called Morrigan... she's pretty kewl... you should meet her. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I wasn't saying all women, I just said it SEEMS to be more common than it used to be. And I've gone 33 without trying anal sex. So I think that says a lot regarding my opinion of it. But I have thought about it, and in order for anyone to have an opinion they have had to think about it as well, even if it's for five minutes to dismiss the idea, which was what I had meant by the whether it be positive thoughts or negative bit.

I just cringe at the thought... that's all..

*shivers* :P
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Vaseline wrote:

Ok ...let's play it your way.

How about we disregard all of the sound advice and heartfelt discussion and work on our sexual supression.

*burns collectors edition Barbie and Ken Speedo*

And just to let you know...

I had this in its original package.

I was saving it for Spanky Jr.

Back to top Go down
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er
Vua_Rapuung

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:15 pm

I would chose to unlearn most things about women, lol
It may have something to do with beng married to one for nearly 4 years haha Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:55 pm

VASELIIIIIIIIINNNEE!!! NNNOOOOOO!!

Well, shit. She's gone...

I appreciate you answering all these questions btw, Morrigan. =D
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:39 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
VASELIIIIIIIIINNNEE!!! NNNOOOOOO!!

Well, shit. She's gone...

I appreciate you answering all these questions btw, Morrigan. =D

/Brofist

I hope that was a tentacle ! !
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:49 am

Vua_Rapuung wrote:
It may have something to do with beng married to one for nearly 4 years haha Say whaaa?

I've been married for what... 4 weeks nao... and I don't need to know more... I just ask... because Morrigan is here... and it's too tempting... oh gawd.... WHY DID I ASK!?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:11 am

Scott wrote:
Vua_Rapuung wrote:

I've been married for what... 4 weeks nao... and I don't need to know more... I just ask... because Morrigan is here... and it's too tempting... oh gawd.... WHY DID I ASK!?

I blame testosterone and their ability to reproduce with a single cell of ours.
Back to top Go down
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er
Vua_Rapuung

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:25 am

Indeed youngling soon you will learn the true power of the wife. And will be bent to her will............

Spanky wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vua_Rapuung wrote:

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:11 am

Vua_Rapuung wrote:
Indeed youngling soon you will learn the true power of the wife. And will be bent to her will............

Spanky wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vua_Rapuung wrote:

That happened long ago when I got her prego... Say whaaa?

But it's ok... I'm a happy slave... :)
Back to top Go down
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er
Vua_Rapuung

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:14 am

Scott wrote:
That happened long ago when I got her prego... Say whaaa?

But it's ok... I'm a happy slave... :)

Then comes the spawn, kicking and hungry. One has to work hard to train it for the glorious day on the battle field when ones own blood is spilled and much others before it.
Back to top Go down
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er
Vua_Rapuung

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:15 am

Or i suppose I could just care bear it and put the kid in hockey.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:17 am

Vua_Rapuung wrote:

Naw... he gonna go Football or MMA... because those were my fun sports... >.>
Back to top Go down
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er
Vua_Rapuung

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:24 am

Scott wrote:
Vua_Rapuung wrote:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!! no...just no
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 am

Vua_Rapuung wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vua_Rapuung wrote:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!! no...just no

It's ironic considering I go to a college where our only major sport is Hockey... >.>
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:15 am

I saw vase and I hoped this would explode into a flame war. But that is because I am bored out of mind. Anyways I wanna ask questions but there is nothing I really want to know. I just try to think of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:04 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
I saw vase and I hoped this would explode into a flame war. But that is because I am bored out of mind. Anyways I wanna ask questions but there is nothing I really want to know. I just try to think of stuff.

I have zero interest in a flame war. She has her opinions and I have mine, and we are both entitled to them. I have enough drama in my life lately.

Back to top Go down
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er
Vua_Rapuung

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:47 am

I thought we moved past the anger... Now there's only love, a love that runs deep for G.S.G. I love you man ;)
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:41 am

Vua_Rapuung wrote:
I thought we moved past the anger... Now there's only love, a love that runs deep for G.S.G. I love you man ;)

Those words are dangerous around here. Burkman has a major crush on me and will try to kill you for my affection. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er
Vua_Rapuung

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:56 am

Our love is tried and tested. Even you being banned from the swtor threads couldn't seperate us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything you ever wanted to know....
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next