OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Everything you ever wanted to know....

Go down 
+12
Causa
CollaWars
GSG
Ulyaoth
Meatlocker
Yeet
Jet
Ban-Anad
Grimeth
Spankster
Scott
Mistress Morrigan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Why are women so complicated?

I don't want a "because it's fun" answer... Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 2238782717

Women are complicated for a VARIETY of reasons.

For starters, we, like you, are a product of our upbringing. BUT unlike men, we blame ourselves for EVERYTHING. Anything that goes wrong is our fault. We're not good enough, smart enough, etc. Our parents really do a number on us. Add to it that sexual molestation is very very common as well, and that fucks us up. Plus, we are told by TV, magazines, etc. How we SHOULD be, but we're not. Then we date losers. This adds to it as well. Then add the gloriousness that is hormones. And its like a molotov cocktail in our brains. And what no one ever tells you when you are a little girl is IT GETS WORSE AS YOU GET OLDER. I had no goddamn idea. I used to be great, and not have mood swings, but now. OMG I cry at the drop of a hat. I say really really terrible things, thankfully usually only directed at my best friends' husband. But I digress, We say shit we don't mean, and we don't even realize we are doing it AT ALL. The worst part is, is afterwards we're like fuck, I was totally PMSing and just took it out on him. But we can't tell you that, because the next time, when we are LIGITIMATELY mad, you will blame it on PMS. Which you should never ever ever ever ever and I can not stress this enough, but please do not do this. Even if it is PMS.

We are complicated because at the end of the day all we want is for you to listen to us, to cuddle us, to tell us we are beautiful and intelligent, we want you to protect us from both the world, ourselves, and sometimes even you. And we are so fearful that this isn't going to happen, or that you are not going to mean it, or you are going to leave us. We drive ourselves crazy. And because we are driving ourselves crazy, you men get pulled into that.

I hope I did that justice. But sadly the explanation is just acomplicated as the question.

That sounds about right... that also answers my next question... which is why are women so clingy? yeah

Oh the clingy thing. Ummmm it's part self-esteem, we do not want you to go anywhere. We are terrified you will change your mind and think we are not beautiful, smart, sexy, like you have assured us that we are. AND not only that. BUT we want you to know how much we love you. No we really really love you. So we have to tell you... like all the time. I wish I could say that age changes this. But it really doesn't. We try. But we are not wired that way.

The clingyness I can live with... it's the physical clingyness. My wife is a heat hog... and I like it cold at night. So the entire time I'm trying to push her away, but when I wake up in a cold sweat... *ZOOOM* there she is. xD

I mean I don't have a prob with cuddling/spooning... but when I'm asleep.... I don't like to wake up feeling like my side is on fire. MY WIFE IS TOO HOT! lol
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I don't think it's fun at ALL. Also I try to be as uncomplicated as possible. I am not high maintence. I don't need moonlight, and roses. I do want to be loved, and appreciated. It's simple things that make me VERY happy. A word, a look. A night in watching movies with the family. I am the least complicated woman I know...... and yet I am STILL complicated.

And tonight I get to watch movies with this woman. I'm, looking forward to some serious snogging!

Me too. I am seriously so excited. Three whole days in a row. Please see above about being clingy. I will not be letting you go all weekend

And I bet the kids are gonna be 'Eeew... Mooom....'

@ Scottie... Since when is 'My wife is too hot!' a problem? OMG! Though my girl says the same about me... But she likes it how I can be a heater substitute...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

That sounds about right... that also answers my next question... which is why are women so clingy? yeah

Oh the clingy thing. Ummmm it's part self-esteem, we do not want you to go anywhere. We are terrified you will change your mind and think we are not beautiful, smart, sexy, like you have assured us that we are. AND not only that. BUT we want you to know how much we love you. No we really really love you. So we have to tell you... like all the time. I wish I could say that age changes this. But it really doesn't. We try. But we are not wired that way.

The clingyness I can live with... it's the physical clingyness. My wife is a heat hog... and I like it cold at night. So the entire time I'm trying to push her away, but when I wake up in a cold sweat... *ZOOOM* there she is. xD

I mean I don't have a prob with cuddling/spooning... but when I'm asleep.... I don't like to wake up feeling like my side is on fire. MY WIFE IS TOO HOT! lol

Uhhhh I have the OPPOSITE problem. I am always FREEZING. And I gotta be honest. Prior to meeting Spanky I had zero, and I mean zero interest in cuddling. I want to be left alone. BUT when I stayed at Spanky's house for the first time, and he held me while I was sleeping, and I woke up to him holding me, and then watched him sleeping I thought to myself. "Holy Shit, THIS is what women have made such a big deal about!!!! Being held by the man you love is the most awesome thing ever" AND from that point on, I became a total cuddle whore. But when I want to fall asleep I can't cuddle. Once I am asleep I will subconsciouly end up practically on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:09 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I don't think it's fun at ALL. Also I try to be as uncomplicated as possible. I am not high maintence. I don't need moonlight, and roses. I do want to be loved, and appreciated. It's simple things that make me VERY happy. A word, a look. A night in watching movies with the family. I am the least complicated woman I know...... and yet I am STILL complicated.

And tonight I get to watch movies with this woman. I'm, looking forward to some serious snogging!

Me too. I am seriously so excited. Three whole days in a row. Please see above about being clingy. I will not be letting you go all weekend

@ Scottie... Since when is 'My wife is too hot!' a problem? OMG! Though my girl says the same about me... But she likes it how I can be a heater substitute...

That was the joke... she's hot as in physical temp... know what... nvm.

It's cute the first couple years you sleep with her... but it starts to get old. you
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:10 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

Five kids in unison say the same thing ewwwwwwwwwwwwww gross. Get a room! And "Stop snogging" (yes our kids use british slang, I have taught them well) I think my favorite was "Ewwwww guys do you HAVE TO USE TONGUE"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

It's cute the first couple years you sleep with her... but it starts to get old. you

Sorry dude. She will always want to be cuddling you. If she doesn't then something is wrong, very wrong. So deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Uhhhh I have the OPPOSITE problem. I am always FREEZING. And I gotta be honest. Prior to meeting Spanky I had zero, and I mean zero interest in cuddling. I want to be left alone. BUT when I stayed at Spanky's house for the first time, and he held me while I was sleeping, and I woke up to him holding me, and then watched him sleeping I thought to myself. "Holy Shit, THIS is what women have made such a big deal about!!!! Being held by the man you love is the most awesome thing ever" AND from that point on, I became a total cuddle whore. But when I want to fall asleep I can't cuddle. Once I am asleep I will subconsciouly end up practically on top of him.

Come to think of it... women get colder more easily than most men.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Five kids in unison say the same thing ewwwwwwwwwwwwww gross. Get a room! And "Stop snogging" (yes our kids use british slang, I have taught them well) I think my favorite was "Ewwwww guys do you HAVE TO USE TONGUE"

I wonder what it be like if they joined the OT... Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Sorry dude. She will always want to be cuddling you. If she doesn't then something is wrong, very wrong. So deal with it.

I'll live... it's really not horrible... more of something that makes me lol. Tho waking up in sweat is not ideal unless there has been some form of activity to provoke such sweat. :P
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

I wonder what it be like if they joined the OT... Say whaaa?

That would so NEVER happen. It's bad enough they are on my facebook.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Riiight... Subconsciously... Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 2238782717
"Why are you rubbing your butt in me?" "Oh?... Sorry... I was... asleep..." *honest face*
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:15 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Riiight... Subconsciously... Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 2238782717
"Why are you rubbing your butt in me?" "Oh?... Sorry... I was... asleep..." *honest face*

Ha ha ha this is like his weakness right there. If I do that when he is about to go to sleep, he wakes right up
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Ha ha ha this is like his weakness right there. If I do that when he is about to go to sleep, he wakes right up

Damn manipulators the lot o' you!

And it's not only his weakness...
And I'm not even gonna start describing some of the other stuff I've found her doing to me in bed...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:20 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

And I'm not even gonna start describing some of the other stuff I've found her doing to me in bed...

I am sure that I do some of the same things she has done.

I have to manipluate SOMETIMES. There gets to be a point in the evening when he says "Babe, seriously can we PLEASE take a break?" And then I need to show him he doesn't REALLY want a break yet. He wants just one more time before bed. Our time is precious. We need to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I have to manipluate SOMETIMES. There gets to be a point in the evening when he says "Babe, seriously can we PLEASE take a break?" And then I need to show him he doesn't REALLY want a break yet. He wants just one more time before bed. Our time is precious. We need to make the most of it.

Seriously? It is precious, but not in that way... Come on... You're not that old!

Why do women make such a fuss about age? "Will you still love me when I'm forty?" Wtf? YES! Have I not made this explicitly clear last winter with the big (somewhat) I LOVE YOU sign made of torches in the snow?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:30 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Seriously? It is precious, but not in that way... Come on... You're not that old!

Why do women make such a fuss about age? "Will you still love me when I'm forty?" Wtf? YES! Have I not made this explicitly clear last winter with the big (somewhat) I LOVE YOU sign made of torches in the snow?

It has nothing to do with age, we live an hour apart, and we have five kids..... so when we get a weekend WITHOUT ANY KIDS, it's precious. There is no "ok we have to be quiet now" or having to sneak around to have sex without one of the kids knowing. Sooooooo I want as much as freaking humanly possible. Man. That was too much info wasn't it?

Torches as in fire torches or like flashlights?

Though either way romantic as freaking hell dude. I am impressed.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Wait. What do you mean by that old?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Dammit... I knew you would take this like this... I didn't mean anything by it... All I meant was that it's not like you don't have a whole life ahead of you together... I didn't mean to say you were old or anything...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:38 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Dammit... I knew you would take this like this... I didn't mean anything by it... All I meant was that it's not like you don't have a whole life ahead of you together... I didn't mean to say you were old or anything...

True. And I am a woman, we don't want to get old. Then you will want someone younger. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:43 pm

And torches as in "Ouch! Dammit, my hand!" torches... With fire at one end... The ones that burn and make the snow slippery and you fall half a hundred times before you're done with the 'I' and by the end your beginning to doubt it was a good idea... Snowmobile was a plus though... I'm really glad I knew the guy that owed half of the fucking resort-town (school-mate)...

Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:46 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
And torches as in "Ouch! Dammit, my hand!" torches... With fire at one end... The ones that burn and make the snow slippery and you fall half a hundred times before you're done with the 'I' and by the end your beginning to doubt it was a good idea... Snowmobile was a plus though... I'm really glad I knew the guy that owed half of the fucking resort-town (school-mate)...

Epic idea. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

True. And I am a woman, we don't want to get old. Then you will want someone younger. Duh.

Uuugh... Spanky... Do I need to do this for you?

No... We love you (well, I love my girl but you get the point)... We will never leave your side and will always be there to protect and support you. And nothing is going to change that. It doesn't matter how old you are or what you do. You're stuck with us... Here follows a kiss, but I hope in dear Hell Spanky can do at least that...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

No... We love you (well, I love my girl but you get the point)... We will never leave your side and will always be there to protect and support you. And nothing is going to change that. It doesn't matter how old you are or what you do. You're stuck with us... Here follows a kiss, but I hope in dear Hell Spanky can do at least that...

He is currently in transit to my house, but I assure you I will tell him of this and I SURE he will say and give me a kiss as well.

Thank you.

Gentleman, it's been lovely talking to you. Feel free to ask away this weekend. BUT do not expect a response back, until Monday, because I will not be near a computer and my phone is too damn slow. Have a great weekend.

And Uly. Please make sure that when tying up girl-at-work and gagging her, that she can breathe and that the ropes are not cutting off circulation.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

He is currently in transit to my house, but I assure you I will tell him of this and I SURE he will say and give me a kiss as well.

Thank you.

Gentleman, it's been lovely talking to you. Feel free to ask away this weekend. BUT do not expect a response back, until Monday, because I will not be near a computer and my phone is too damn slow. Have a great weekend.

And Uly. Please make sure that when tying up girl-at-work and gagging her, that she can breathe and that the ropes are not cutting off circulation.

Lol... Have fun with Spanky... Try not to hurt him... Permanently... We need him as much as you do (though not in all the same ways)...

And don't encourage Uly...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:31 pm

I have a question.

Why do they want to crush me? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Everything you ever wanted to know.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything you ever wanted to know....
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next