I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Everything you ever wanted to know....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:58 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Do women masturbate as much as men... seriously. It's like, it seems like none of them do. They sure as hell would never admit to it. Or watching porn. They never admit to that stuff.

In my experience, 99% of women masterbate. BUT most of us, except for the awesome women I hang out with, will not admit it. Women in general, are afraid of being judged. There is a major double standard between men and women. Women don't want you to think badly of them, so they stick with the politicians refrain- deny, deny, deny.

As for how much, this depends on the woman. My best friend is good with once a week. My second best friend does it about twice a week. I, however, have a much higher drive than them, and have been known to masterbate more than most of the men I know. I was not kidding whatsoever about burning out the motor of my B.O.B.... so the amount, much like with men, vary.

Thank you for asking a "legit" question (ha ha, sorry I saw you complain about that word earlier, so I had to use it.)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:06 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Any tattoos? OMG!

I have one, on my shoulder currently. It is a red, white and blue rose with a blood teardrop coming down from it. I got it after 9/11 I lost three good friends that day, so its a memorial to them. I plan on getting a few more, but money has been an issue.

I want an ourobouros on my wrist, the top part green and the bottom part purple. It will represent quite a few things. 1. Every end has a begining. 2. Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. 3. The colors on the snake are my intrepretation of ying and yang, so it also brings balance into it.

I also want a chain with gothic style locks around my ankle, as well as a key that hangs down on my foot. The locks represent aspects of my life- my children, my love, work, my friends. I am the key.
Edit: This is not to mean that like I am full of myself, like look at me, I unlock the world! But rather, in order to keep the things I want, I need to be true to them and myself, thus unlocking all that I love and hold dear.

I have toyed with the idea of getting a triquetra as well. Inside the circle of the triquetra I want the words, A Circle has no begining, A family has no end. I have been thinking about this for years since my divorce (aka the best decision I ever made) The points on the Triquetra represent my three daughters, and I am the circle that runs through them. This represents our family, and how even though it's changed, we are still family, my love for them, and also to reinforce that I bind them. They have different fathers, so I want to show them that even though they are technically "half" sisters, they still are linked forever through me, that I make up their family, not their fathers (who are not involved, and barely involved respectively). I am hesitate to get this one though, because I would like more children, and I wouldn't want them to be excluded. But I have been thinking about this for about four years now.

I think if you get a tattoo it needs to mean something, otherwise its stupid. When you're 90, do you really want a misfits tattoo or something? Ya know?

_________________


Last edited by Mistress Morrigan on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:39 am

That was deep....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:37 am

Hmmm trying to think of something that isn't more of a personal preference thing.


um......What's the most obvious sign that a girl is into you?


there, there is a question. Since I know how much you love questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:43 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Hmmm trying to think of something that isn't more of a personal preference thing.


um......What's the most obvious sign that a girl is into you?


there, there is a question. Since I know how much you love questions.

I don't mind if you want to ask me stuff in general, you want to get to know me better, you totally can ask me something.

Like body language wise? Playing with her hair. All of us do this. Unless we have like no hair. If you are around, and we start playing or fixing our hair, we are doing this because we like you. Especially if we are doing what I call with my friends "The Twirly Hair Thing" which is basically taking our hair and wrapping pieces of it around our finger while we look or talk to you.

If she sits close by you. Touches your arm. Laughs at your unfunny jokes. If you aren't sitting close, but her body is turned towards you while you are speaking this is also good.

Now if you are really good friends, please note she may do some of these, and it won't mean anything other than she is comfortable with you. UNLESS IT'S THE TWIRLY HAIR THING, we women ONLY do that with men we are attracted too. It's subconscious. (ALthough if we know you know about it, we will do it on purpose as well)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Hmmm trying to think of something that isn't more of a personal preference thing.


um......What's the most obvious sign that a girl is into you?


there, there is a question. Since I know how much you love questions.

I don't mind if you want to ask me stuff in general, you want to get to know me better, you totally can ask me something.

Like body language wise? Playing with her hair. All of us do this. Unless we have like no hair. If you are around, and we start playing or fixing our hair, we are doing this because we like you. Especially if we are doing what I call with my friends "The Twirly Hair Thing" which is basically taking our hair and wrapping pieces of it around our finger while we look or talk to you.

If she sits close by you. Touches your arm. Laughs at your unfunny jokes. If you aren't sitting close, but her body is turned towards you while you are speaking this is also good.

Now if you are really good friends, please note she may do some of these, and it won't mean anything other than she is comfortable with you. UNLESS IT'S THE TWIRLY HAIR THING, we women ONLY do that with men we are attracted too. It's subconscious. (ALthough if we know you know about it, we will do it on purpose as well)

Interesting.

Well let's go into some other questions then


um.....Chest hair? No/Yes? personally I find men who don't have chest hair too be effeminate.

Do girls really like guys who are jerks? This seems weird because most of what the "jerk" type guy is defined as. I would hit in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:51 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Hmmm trying to think of something that isn't more of a personal preference thing.


um......What's the most obvious sign that a girl is into you?


there, there is a question. Since I know how much you love questions.

I don't mind if you want to ask me stuff in general, you want to get to know me better, you totally can ask me something.

Like body language wise? Playing with her hair. All of us do this. Unless we have like no hair. If you are around, and we start playing or fixing our hair, we are doing this because we like you. Especially if we are doing what I call with my friends "The Twirly Hair Thing" which is basically taking our hair and wrapping pieces of it around our finger while we look or talk to you.

If she sits close by you. Touches your arm. Laughs at your unfunny jokes. If you aren't sitting close, but her body is turned towards you while you are speaking this is also good.

Now if you are really good friends, please note she may do some of these, and it won't mean anything other than she is comfortable with you. UNLESS IT'S THE TWIRLY HAIR THING, we women ONLY do that with men we are attracted too. It's subconscious. (ALthough if we know you know about it, we will do it on purpose as well)

Interesting.

Well let's go into some other questions then


um.....Chest hair? No/Yes? personally I find men who don't have chest hair too be effeminate.

Do girls really like guys who are jerks? This seems weird because most of what the "jerk" type guy is defined as. I would hit in the face.

This answer should be interesting. yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:55 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Hmmm trying to think of something that isn't more of a personal preference thing.


um......What's the most obvious sign that a girl is into you?


there, there is a question. Since I know how much you love questions.

I don't mind if you want to ask me stuff in general, you want to get to know me better, you totally can ask me something.

Like body language wise? Playing with her hair. All of us do this. Unless we have like no hair. If you are around, and we start playing or fixing our hair, we are doing this because we like you. Especially if we are doing what I call with my friends "The Twirly Hair Thing" which is basically taking our hair and wrapping pieces of it around our finger while we look or talk to you.

If she sits close by you. Touches your arm. Laughs at your unfunny jokes. If you aren't sitting close, but her body is turned towards you while you are speaking this is also good.

Now if you are really good friends, please note she may do some of these, and it won't mean anything other than she is comfortable with you. UNLESS IT'S THE TWIRLY HAIR THING, we women ONLY do that with men we are attracted too. It's subconscious. (ALthough if we know you know about it, we will do it on purpose as well)

Interesting.

Well let's go into some other questions then


um.....Chest hair? No/Yes? personally I find men who don't have chest hair too be effeminate.

Do girls really like guys who are jerks? This seems weird because most of what the "jerk" type guy is defined as. I would hit in the face.

Chest hair is definitely a personal preference thing. My best friend makes her husband shave his entire body, chest, head, everywehre. I however, LOVE chest hair. The difference between a boy and a man is chest hair. Though not if you could make a sweater out of it.... I do appreciate manscaping though...and frankly you men get benefits from this lovely gesture as well.

Sadly every woman I have ever met, went through a "bad boy" phase aka jerks. I think it's because most women, have self esteem issues. We are our own worst critics. And if you don't love yourself then you think you don't deserve someone good. SO if someone then treats you nicely, you don't believe it. So you go for a jerk because it's what you deserve, plus there is the added benefit of "I can help him, change him, take care of him" which most women are stupid about. Very few women are truly secure in themselves and know their worth. And frankly, those who do, are usually faking it. Not all, but most. Or at least thats this woman's opinion.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:58 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


I don't mind if you want to ask me stuff in general, you want to get to know me better, you totally can ask me something.

Like body language wise? Playing with her hair. All of us do this. Unless we have like no hair. If you are around, and we start playing or fixing our hair, we are doing this because we like you. Especially if we are doing what I call with my friends "The Twirly Hair Thing" which is basically taking our hair and wrapping pieces of it around our finger while we look or talk to you.

If she sits close by you. Touches your arm. Laughs at your unfunny jokes. If you aren't sitting close, but her body is turned towards you while you are speaking this is also good.

Now if you are really good friends, please note she may do some of these, and it won't mean anything other than she is comfortable with you. UNLESS IT'S THE TWIRLY HAIR THING, we women ONLY do that with men we are attracted too. It's subconscious. (ALthough if we know you know about it, we will do it on purpose as well)

Interesting.

Well let's go into some other questions then


um.....Chest hair? No/Yes? personally I find men who don't have chest hair too be effeminate.

Do girls really like guys who are jerks? This seems weird because most of what the "jerk" type guy is defined as. I would hit in the face.

Chest hair is definitely a personal preference thing. My best friend makes her husband shave his entire body, chest, head, everywehre. I however, LOVE chest hair. The difference between a boy and a man is chest hair. Though not if you could make a sweater out of it.... I do appreciate manscaping though...and frankly you men get benefits from this lovely gesture as well.

Sadly every woman I have ever met, went through a "bad boy" phase aka jerks. I think it's because most women, have self esteem issues. We are our own worst critics. And if you don't love yourself then you think you don't deserve someone good. SO if someone then treats you nicely, you don't believe it. So you go for a jerk because it's what you deserve, plus there is the added benefit of "I can help him, change him, take care of him" which most women are stupid about. Very few women are truly secure in themselves and know their worth. And frankly, those who do, are usually faking it. Not all, but most. Or at least thats this woman's opinion.


Interesting..........interesting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Not a fan of hair here... fortunately the Mrs. likes it. But yeah... if I could I would just go completely shaved. I dread the day the back hair comes. >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Scott wrote:
Not a fan of hair here... fortunately the Mrs. likes it. But yeah... if I could I would just go completely shaved. I dread the day the back hair comes. >.>

I only manscape where it counts. I trim my beard too. The hair I have on my chest is strategically located and I don't have a hairy back, arms, legs or ass.

Morrigan is completely hairless accept for her long thick red hair on her head. So...yeah...I got it like that. Hello Clarice

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Spanky wrote:
Scott wrote:
Not a fan of hair here... fortunately the Mrs. likes it. But yeah... if I could I would just go completely shaved. I dread the day the back hair comes. >.>

I only manscape where it counts. I trim my beard too. The hair I have on my chest is strategically located and I don't have a hairy back, arms, legs or ass.

Morrigan is completely hairless accept for her long thick red hair on her head. So...yeah...I got it like that. Hello Clarice

LMAO, I was gonna say that but I was afraid you were gonna get mad at me for TMI.

I appreciate both the manscaping and the beard trimming. Very much. You are so thoughtful.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Spanky wrote:
Scott wrote:
Not a fan of hair here... fortunately the Mrs. likes it. But yeah... if I could I would just go completely shaved. I dread the day the back hair comes. >.>

I only manscape where it counts. I trim my beard too. The hair I have on my chest is strategically located and I don't have a hairy back, arms, legs or ass.

Morrigan is completely hairless accept for her long thick red hair on her head. So...yeah...I got it like that. Hello Clarice

It's not that I'm hairy... it's that I have dark hair. And well... I'm Irish... in the winter my skin get's pretty damn white. Yeah... girls should never have hair anywhere except their head... I'm sorry... I just couldn't do it.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Scott wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Scott wrote:
Not a fan of hair here... fortunately the Mrs. likes it. But yeah... if I could I would just go completely shaved. I dread the day the back hair comes. >.>

I only manscape where it counts. I trim my beard too. The hair I have on my chest is strategically located and I don't have a hairy back, arms, legs or ass.

Morrigan is completely hairless accept for her long thick red hair on her head. So...yeah...I got it like that. Hello Clarice

It's not that I'm hairy... it's that I have dark hair. And well... I'm Irish... in the winter my skin get's pretty damn white. Yeah... girls should never have hair anywhere except their head... I'm sorry... I just couldn't do it.

Unless you're a 70's pr0n star...there really is no use for it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:41 pm

I like my hair (head) short, though now... Lets just say that trip to the barber's a bit overdue... Facial... When I shave, I shave everything, mo beard, no 'greasy uncle' mustache... Though I'm not one of them people who shave every fucking morning and ruin their faces (my dad)... I shave twice a week at the most... And a two/three-day stubble really looks good on me (or so my girl tells me)

As for chest hair... I got some, but not enough to worry about it looking tooo... 60ies porn-star macho... I let my girl trim my... uuugh pubes... whenever she wants to as she has been complaining of 'grinding'... I started shaving my armpits after I saw a photo of me in a tank-top... Was. Not. Pretty.

Legs... Yeah... Hairy as hell... I don't want to start shaving them cause this is just (in my opinion) stupid and... Un-manly... They're so hairy I actually have to let them dry themselves (no towel, no drier) after a shower... Otherwise they start to itch like the fucking plague...

As for my girl... She likes to leave a small line on her... mound, otherwise she shaves it off completely... I like that... Call me sick if you want... I don't mind...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:21 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
I like my hair (head) short, though now... Lets just say that trip to the barber's a bit overdue... Facial... When I shave, I shave everything, mo beard, no 'greasy uncle' mustache... Though I'm not one of them people who shave every fucking morning and ruin their faces (my dad)... I shave twice a week at the most... And a two/three-day stubble really looks good on me (or so my girl tells me)

As for chest hair... I got some, but not enough to worry about it looking tooo... 60ies porn-star macho... I let my girl trim my... uuugh pubes... whenever she wants to as she has been complaining of 'grinding'... I started shaving my armpits after I saw a photo of me in a tank-top... Was. Not. Pretty.

Legs... Yeah... Hairy as hell... I don't want to start shaving them cause this is just (in my opinion) stupid and... Un-manly... They're so hairy I actually have to let them dry themselves (no towel, no drier) after a shower... Otherwise they start to itch like the fucking plague...

As for my girl... She likes to leave a small line on her... mound, otherwise she shaves it off completely... I like that... Call me sick if you want... I don't mind...

I don't think any of that is sick.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Why are women so complicated?

I don't want a "because it's fun" answer...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Like body language wise? Playing with her hair. All of us do this. Unless we have like no hair. If you are around, and we start playing or fixing our hair, we are doing this because we like you. Especially if we are doing what I call with my friends "The Twirly Hair Thing" which is basically taking our hair and wrapping pieces of it around our finger while we look or talk to you.

If she sits close by you. Touches your arm. Laughs at your unfunny jokes. If you aren't sitting close, but her body is turned towards you while you are speaking this is also good.

Hmm... girl-at-work has never done any of these things.

......................

Yep, this rope is good and strong. Shouldn't snap.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Like body language wise? Playing with her hair. All of us do this. Unless we have like no hair. If you are around, and we start playing or fixing our hair, we are doing this because we like you. Especially if we are doing what I call with my friends "The Twirly Hair Thing" which is basically taking our hair and wrapping pieces of it around our finger while we look or talk to you.

If she sits close by you. Touches your arm. Laughs at your unfunny jokes. If you aren't sitting close, but her body is turned towards you while you are speaking this is also good.

Hmm... girl-at-work has never done any of these things.

......................

Yep, this rope is good and strong. Shouldn't snap.

Go for it! Hello Clarice

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Scott wrote:
Why are women so complicated?

I don't want a "because it's fun" answer...

Women are complicated for a VARIETY of reasons.

For starters, we, like you, are a product of our upbringing. BUT unlike men, we blame ourselves for EVERYTHING. Anything that goes wrong is our fault. We're not good enough, smart enough, etc. Our parents really do a number on us. Add to it that sexual molestation is very very common as well, and that fucks us up. Plus, we are told by TV, magazines, etc. How we SHOULD be, but we're not. Then we date losers. This adds to it as well. Then add the gloriousness that is hormones. And its like a molotov cocktail in our brains. And what no one ever tells you when you are a little girl is IT GETS WORSE AS YOU GET OLDER. I had no goddamn idea. I used to be great, and not have mood swings, but now. OMG I cry at the drop of a hat. I say really really terrible things, thankfully usually only directed at my best friends' husband. But I digress, We say shit we don't mean, and we don't even realize we are doing it AT ALL. The worst part is, is afterwards we're like fuck, I was totally PMSing and just took it out on him. But we can't tell you that, because the next time, when we are LIGITIMATELY mad, you will blame it on PMS. Which you should never ever ever ever ever and I can not stress this enough, but please do not do this. Even if it is PMS.

We are complicated because at the end of the day all we want is for you to listen to us, to cuddle us, to tell us we are beautiful and intelligent, we want you to protect us from both the world, ourselves, and sometimes even you. And we are so fearful that this isn't going to happen, or that you are not going to mean it, or you are going to leave us. We drive ourselves crazy. And because we are driving ourselves crazy, you men get pulled into that.

I hope I did that justice. But sadly the explanation is just acomplicated as the question.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Scott wrote:
Why are women so complicated?

I don't want a "because it's fun" answer...

I don't think it's fun at ALL. Also I try to be as uncomplicated as possible. I am not high maintence. I don't need moonlight, and roses. I do want to be loved, and appreciated. It's simple things that make me VERY happy. A word, a look. A night in watching movies with the family. I am the least complicated woman I know...... and yet I am STILL complicated.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Why are women so complicated?

I don't want a "because it's fun" answer...

Women are complicated for a VARIETY of reasons.

For starters, we, like you, are a product of our upbringing. BUT unlike men, we blame ourselves for EVERYTHING. Anything that goes wrong is our fault. We're not good enough, smart enough, etc. Our parents really do a number on us. Add to it that sexual molestation is very very common as well, and that fucks us up. Plus, we are told by TV, magazines, etc. How we SHOULD be, but we're not. Then we date losers. This adds to it as well. Then add the gloriousness that is hormones. And its like a molotov cocktail in our brains. And what no one ever tells you when you are a little girl is IT GETS WORSE AS YOU GET OLDER. I had no goddamn idea. I used to be great, and not have mood swings, but now. OMG I cry at the drop of a hat. I say really really terrible things, thankfully usually only directed at my best friends' husband. But I digress, We say shit we don't mean, and we don't even realize we are doing it AT ALL. The worst part is, is afterwards we're like fuck, I was totally PMSing and just took it out on him. But we can't tell you that, because the next time, when we are LIGITIMATELY mad, you will blame it on PMS. Which you should never ever ever ever ever and I can not stress this enough, but please do not do this. Even if it is PMS.

We are complicated because at the end of the day all we want is for you to listen to us, to cuddle us, to tell us we are beautiful and intelligent, we want you to protect us from both the world, ourselves, and sometimes even you. And we are so fearful that this isn't going to happen, or that you are not going to mean it, or you are going to leave us. We drive ourselves crazy. And because we are driving ourselves crazy, you men get pulled into that.

I hope I did that justice. But sadly the explanation is just acomplicated as the question.

That sounds about right... that also answers my next question... which is why are women so clingy? yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Why are women so complicated?

I don't want a "because it's fun" answer...

Women are complicated for a VARIETY of reasons.

For starters, we, like you, are a product of our upbringing. BUT unlike men, we blame ourselves for EVERYTHING. Anything that goes wrong is our fault. We're not good enough, smart enough, etc. Our parents really do a number on us. Add to it that sexual molestation is very very common as well, and that fucks us up. Plus, we are told by TV, magazines, etc. How we SHOULD be, but we're not. Then we date losers. This adds to it as well. Then add the gloriousness that is hormones. And its like a molotov cocktail in our brains. And what no one ever tells you when you are a little girl is IT GETS WORSE AS YOU GET OLDER. I had no goddamn idea. I used to be great, and not have mood swings, but now. OMG I cry at the drop of a hat. I say really really terrible things, thankfully usually only directed at my best friends' husband. But I digress, We say shit we don't mean, and we don't even realize we are doing it AT ALL. The worst part is, is afterwards we're like fuck, I was totally PMSing and just took it out on him. But we can't tell you that, because the next time, when we are LIGITIMATELY mad, you will blame it on PMS. Which you should never ever ever ever ever and I can not stress this enough, but please do not do this. Even if it is PMS.

We are complicated because at the end of the day all we want is for you to listen to us, to cuddle us, to tell us we are beautiful and intelligent, we want you to protect us from both the world, ourselves, and sometimes even you. And we are so fearful that this isn't going to happen, or that you are not going to mean it, or you are going to leave us. We drive ourselves crazy. And because we are driving ourselves crazy, you men get pulled into that.

I hope I did that justice. But sadly the explanation is just acomplicated as the question.

That sounds about right... that also answers my next question... which is why are women so clingy? yeah



Oh the clingy thing. Ummmm it's part self-esteem, we do not want you to go anywhere. We are terrified you will change your mind and think we are not beautiful, smart, sexy, like you have assured us that we are. AND not only that. BUT we want you to know how much we love you. No we really really love you. So we have to tell you... like all the time. I wish I could say that age changes this. But it really doesn't. We try. But we are not wired that way.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Why are women so complicated?

I don't want a "because it's fun" answer...

I don't think it's fun at ALL. Also I try to be as uncomplicated as possible. I am not high maintence. I don't need moonlight, and roses. I do want to be loved, and appreciated. It's simple things that make me VERY happy. A word, a look. A night in watching movies with the family. I am the least complicated woman I know...... and yet I am STILL complicated.

And tonight I get to watch movies with this woman. I'm, looking forward to some serious snogging!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Why are women so complicated?

I don't want a "because it's fun" answer...

I don't think it's fun at ALL. Also I try to be as uncomplicated as possible. I am not high maintence. I don't need moonlight, and roses. I do want to be loved, and appreciated. It's simple things that make me VERY happy. A word, a look. A night in watching movies with the family. I am the least complicated woman I know...... and yet I am STILL complicated.

And tonight I get to watch movies with this woman. I'm, looking forward to some serious snogging!

Me too. I am seriously so excited. Three whole days in a row. Please see above about being clingy. I will not be letting you go all weekend

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Today at 2:05 am

Back to top Go down
 
Everything you ever wanted to know....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» wanted bike tires
» WANTED NEW FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
» Wanted LOTR miniatures GW
» Teammate wanted
» WANTED: Discworld games on PC &....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: