I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Everything you ever wanted to know....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er


Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 pm

I love being male :D We are such simple beasts. I didnt even have to know the previous statement/question however all I needed was to read spanky's one comment and it all came together




Spanky wrote:
Scott wrote:
...

What did you learn that you didn't previously know?

I'm pretty sure the sock thing was a shocker for her. OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er


Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:43 pm

I recommend the way god intended it........ Use a razor son Auh



Ulyaoth wrote:
Male pubic hairstyles. Do you have recommendations?

I haven't done a thing with it. There never was a reason to. I mean, who's gonna see it? I call it "the jungle".

Anyway, back on point. Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er


Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:45 pm

As for the condom story just dont crap where you eat. Popo






Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:


Don't worry... It's just because he's never had the chance... BAM! OMG!

I was hoping that's the reason.... because otherwise I would accidentally go into mommy mode, and lecture him (out of concern of course!)

Oh I can give a story on why condoms should be used... I learned my lesson...

>.>

Ok not really... but I know what happens. :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Men are simple... give us bewbs and we can entertain ourselves for hours on end. Give us bewbs, booze, a game on TV, while playing video games... and that's called heaven.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:57 am

Dear Uly...
Just trim it up babe. Most women don't mind pubic hair, just keep it on the shorter side that's all.



@Scott..... Actually that sounds like my idea of heaven too.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Spanky, Morrigan's answer was not as in-depth as I was hoping. Would you kindly take out a ruler and measure your pubes and post results?

Thanks in advance.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Spanky, Morrigan's answer was not as in-depth as I was hoping. Would you kindly take out a ruler and measure your pubes and post results?

Thanks in advance.

LOL. That's because initially I was busy at work when answering....

There are no "styles" as such, I mean it's not like women when we do our thing for you guys. And this is one thing that REALLY varies on a woman to woman basis. Because we all like something different. That's why to be on the safe side, trimming it pretty short is the way to go. Plus it does make you look bigger or so I have heard.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
LOL. That's because initially I was busy at work when answering....

There are no "styles" as such, I mean it's not like women when we do our thing for you guys. And this is one thing that REALLY varies on a woman to woman basis. Because we all like something different. That's why to be on the safe side, trimming it pretty short is the way to go. Plus it does make you look bigger or so I have heard.

Aaah, you interrupted him. Now YOU have to get out the ruler and measure it.

But seriously, I guess I'm just gonna have to go with what I think looks right... It's not like I can go to a barber and get it fixed if I do it wrong, though. Haha. Hmm... I'm pretty sure I asked Vaseline this same question and she told me "au naturale" was the way to go.

Maybe I'll ask girl-at-work. =D

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Man. There is no way to answer this without getting semi-graphic.

Dude. If a girl is going down on you, she will appreciate it being trimmed. She will appreciate it being totally gone too.

But just letting it all grow out, a la au naturale.... most women are not into that when going down.

The End.

Did Spanky tell you that last night after we were *ahem* finished, the first thing I did was check my phone to see the latest about girl-at-work? He was not very amused by that.

True Story.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
LOL. That's because initially I was busy at work when answering....

There are no "styles" as such, I mean it's not like women when we do our thing for you guys. And this is one thing that REALLY varies on a woman to woman basis. Because we all like something different. That's why to be on the safe side, trimming it pretty short is the way to go. Plus it does make you look bigger or so I have heard.

Aaah, you interrupted him. Now YOU have to get out the ruler and measure it.

But seriously, I guess I'm just gonna have to go with what I think looks right... It's not like I can go to a barber and get it fixed if I do it wrong, though. Haha. Hmm... I'm pretty sure I asked Vaseline this same question and she told me "au naturale" was the way to go.

Maybe I'll ask girl-at-work. =D

When in doubt just buzz it... it's not like it's not going to grow back. Oh man

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Man. There is no way to answer this without getting semi-graphic.

Dude. If a girl is going down on you, she will appreciate it being trimmed. She will appreciate it being totally gone too.

But just letting it all grow out, a la au naturale.... most women are not into that when going down.

The End.

Did Spanky tell you that last night after we were *ahem* finished, the first thing I did was check my phone to see the latest about girl-at-work? He was not very amused by that.

True Story.

Well, I appreciate the insight. And that's funny as hell. You should bring me up more often. Make uly a part of your everyday lives.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Man. There is no way to answer this without getting semi-graphic.

Dude. If a girl is going down on you, she will appreciate it being trimmed. She will appreciate it being totally gone too.

But just letting it all grow out, a la au naturale.... most women are not into that when going down.

The End.

Did Spanky tell you that last night after we were *ahem* finished, the first thing I did was check my phone to see the latest about girl-at-work? He was not very amused by that.

True Story.

Well, I appreciate the insight. And that's funny as hell. You should bring me up more often. Make uly a part of your everyday lives.

You're part of my everyday life. But why!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Man. There is no way to answer this without getting semi-graphic.

Dude. If a girl is going down on you, she will appreciate it being trimmed. She will appreciate it being totally gone too.

But just letting it all grow out, a la au naturale.... most women are not into that when going down.

The End.

Did Spanky tell you that last night after we were *ahem* finished, the first thing I did was check my phone to see the latest about girl-at-work? He was not very amused by that.

True Story.

Well, I appreciate the insight. And that's funny as hell. You should bring me up more often. Make uly a part of your everyday lives.

See this is why I stopped offering you advice... you just ignore me.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:22 pm

[quote="Scott"]
Ulyaoth wrote:
See this is why I stopped offering you advice... you just ignore me.

I read it! I don't know if I should just do that... what if it doesn't grow back very quick... I don't think it grows very quick.

Fun fact: I got a haircut today. The barber went over my head with a 3. 2 on the sides. My pubes are longer than the hair on my head.

I felt you would all appreciate knowing this.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:25 pm

[quote="Ulyaoth"]
Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
See this is why I stopped offering you advice... you just ignore me.

I read it! I don't know if I should just do that... what if it doesn't grow back very quick... I don't think it grows very quick.

Fun fact: I got a haircut today. The barber went over my head with a 3. 2 on the sides. My pubes are longer than the hair on my head.

I felt you would all appreciate knowing this.

That wasn't a fun fact... no...just no

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:22 pm

[quote="Ulyaoth"]
Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
See this is why I stopped offering you advice... you just ignore me.

I read it! I don't know if I should just do that... what if it doesn't grow back very quick... I don't think it grows very quick.

Fun fact: I got a haircut today. The barber went over my head with a 3. 2 on the sides. My pubes are longer than the hair on my head.

I felt you would all appreciate knowing this.


Your pube hair should NEVER be longer than the hair on your head. Just Sayin'

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Also my chest hair. And my belly hair. And probably my back hair. Most of my hair is longer than the hair on my head at this point.

Except the beard area... because the good lord decided I don't deserve a beard. Or friends... Or......

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Also my chest hair. And my belly hair. And probably my back hair. Most of my hair is longer than the hair on my head at this point.

Except the beard area... because the good lord decided I don't deserve a beard. Or friends... Or......


^

YETI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er


Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-10-23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:42 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Also my chest hair. And my belly hair. And probably my back hair. Most of my hair is longer than the hair on my head at this point.

Except the beard area... because the good lord decided I don't deserve a beard. Or friends... Or......


^

YETI

How's about a pirate Yeti?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:53 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Man. There is no way to answer this without getting semi-graphic.

Dude. If a girl is going down on you, she will appreciate it being trimmed. She will appreciate it being totally gone too.

But just letting it all grow out, a la au naturale.... most women are not into that when going down.

The End.

Did Spanky tell you that last night after he untied and dismounted me the first thing I did was check my phone to see the latest about girl-at-work? He was not very amused by that.

True Story.

Fixt....

True story.

Edit:

And I shave my ballz and shaft...

I trim the bulk to a 2 which matches the hair on my thighs.

Just thought I'd let ya know.

Xp

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:34 am

Vua_Rapuung wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Also my chest hair. And my belly hair. And probably my back hair. Most of my hair is longer than the hair on my head at this point.

Except the beard area... because the good lord decided I don't deserve a beard. Or friends... Or......


^

YETI

How's about a pirate Yeti?

That fights a Ninja big foot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Everything you ever wanted to know....   Today at 9:06 am

Back to top Go down
 
Everything you ever wanted to know....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Similar topics
-
» wanted bike tires
» WANTED NEW FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
» Wanted LOTR miniatures GW
» Teammate wanted
» WANTED: Discworld games on PC &....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: